Welcoming America is pleased to be partnering with the Center for Applied Linguistics on this webinar to begin exploring how schools can promote a culture of welcome and models that work. Together webinar participants will identify components of a welcoming school, learn from promising examples from the field, and share their own questions and successes.
- Susan Downs-Karkos, Welcoming America, moderator
- Sanja Bebic, Center for Applied Linguistics
- Shirin Herman, Houston Independent School District
- Ann Marie Kudlacz, SSCA Omaha
- Paw Spai Moo, Lincoln High School student